Thursday, January 4, 2024

AI Image

 Adding some visual content to my blog, and playing with AI, I asked it to generate an image of a Go board, a Chinese board game. Below is what I got as a response:



While the image is visually appealing, the board lines are irregular and the writing is not present in actual boards. It should be noted that this was not the only invalid response I received - in fact, all four responses to my prompt had similar errors.

What fascinates me about this exercise is that nowhere on the internet did I find an image which contained similar errors, meaning that AI would have to be the one that incorrectly interpreted the input it received OR it incorrectly "projected" what a Go board would look like.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Venturing to new horizons

Yesterday marked the end of our class journey, a moment tinged with sweetness and sorrow. The subjects we delved into during our sessions pr...