Friday, November 24, 2023

 I am writing this blog with 3 goals in mind:

  • learn how blogs work (from an editing standpoint);
  • meet requirements for my CS875 class;
  • expose to the world my thoughts on mankind's space ambitions;
It should be noted that my writing style, focus topics, and content may change over time - in fact, I expect it to change as I learn and perfect my blogging skills.

As this class (Futuring and Innovation: CS875) started, I got to review the schedule for the upcoming 10 weeks and the content the class intended to cover. At the beginning of a new class, I set up the folder structure for arranging files and research material, allowing me to preview what will be covered each week.
The chance to assess information concerning technological progress and its influence on our society is closely linked to research and academic findings.

While my initial intent for this blog does not have a specific topic in mind, I chose the title "Chasing the Martian Soil" to address astronomical discoveries and the technological advancement necessary for reaching Mars. Reaching the red planet is an excellent ambition for mankind; however, I focus on the work and efforts necessary to construct the tools, platform, and software that will aid those responsible for working directly - and indirectly - toward this goal.

LLAP
-Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venturing to new horizons

Yesterday marked the end of our class journey, a moment tinged with sweetness and sorrow. The subjects we delved into during our sessions pr...